Thursday, October 12, 2006

My First Love

October 12th evening 5’O clock
before u start reading it i request u to go through it twice

My First Love


I had been asleep for so long a time that I was not able to perceive my surroundings. I struggled to get out of the chains of laziness I guess with the strange gestures of mine. Of course that must have troubled my beloved ones who took care of me all these days where I had been hibernating. But now I start feeling the curiosity inside me growing hard to dismantle the scenario I had been ensconcing (comforting) in, only in order to show my gratitude towards my care taker. It was so long a struggle when my nerves were on the peak to burst out and my blood which was influencing not only the mechanism of my living organism but also my complexion which can be claimed as blood red with loads of assurance. As my ardor became contagious and people around begin working to get me out of this I suddenly experienced an anti climax where my gushing blood has retained its placid flow not only through my veins but all over me and I was awake. I later realized that it wasn’t mine, my blood, it all belongs to her.

I knew her for a long time. Truly speaking I knew only her for a long time. Now when she held my little finger in her hand I could feel the similarity in the warmth I experienced when the same fingers used to caress me (over the blanket that had been covering me) the time I required a lullaby. This time they were more perceivable and more warmth, her fingers. She was my mom.

She was happy to see her little dream come true while I was not. I was crying at the highest pitch that my vocal cords had permitted, but why. May be I was repenting for hurting her for the past few hours. Yet I was happy to see her happy.

I remember saying that I was awake but I still encounter a problem. Seems like my eyes have forgotten their purpose or they haven’t learnt yet what they are supposed to do. Everything around was hazy until I saw him. This is the first time I saw him but strangely I don’t feel him strange. He was all smiling with tears in his eyes, which have rolled down on to my brow when he first kissed me on my fore head holding me in his big warm hands. I knew it at the moment that he was in love with me, my dad.

Even now I believe that I can get to know my mom’s concerns and apprehensions in the warmth of her hand (or say her touch), and my success in the smiling tear of my dad’s eyes . They were my first love.

5 Comments:

Blogger arvind....in trans said...

gud start.. you maintained the sophistication of the blogpost throughout....One thing i liked in the blog is the sophisticated narration of the things....and one thing which i feel undermined is the climax thing...you should have written a bit more about your parents...and the climax you were trying to maintain..that is ur parents as ur 1st love should have been disclosed a bit later......keep bloggin....LIVE LIFE AND STOP ANALYZING... aldabest

8:15 PM  
Blogger Mrunalini said...

nice post
U seem to be going ur brother's way - lucidness and creativity
Hoping to see more from u
Mrunalini
(Ur brother's classmate from jntu )

5:01 AM  
Blogger RajaSekhar said...

Never should we forget the things, our parents have done for us.
it was awesome the narration of things to show how much u love your parents...
but it was a bit dragging, i mean few simple things are expanded or lengthened ...
i like the way u started and the way u ended the post...
Query:ensconcing (comforting) u mean the words meaning is comforting, than why to use that word "ensconcing" there when u feel that few people cant understand it...

have fun..keep posting

10:30 AM  
Blogger Pramida said...

Hey.. Its really heart taking. Its as if U have perfectly studied the mind of a new born baby... Gud.. get going...

5:29 AM  
Blogger saishi said...

endhi nuvvu blogging aa.. anta oopika ekadidhi neeku.. :P

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home